- Backup an entire site collection / Web application
- Backup a specific site inside a site collection including or excluding content in sub sites
- Backup a list or document libraries or even a folder inside a document library
- Detailed logging of all backup operations
To view steps to backup the MS SharePoint Server to your IBackup account, click here.
- Restore site collections, individual sites, or an individual documents, lists, ASPX pages, templates, contacts in minutes
- Restore SharePoint objects directly from a backup and avoids using a SharePoint recovery farm or rebuilding your entire production database
- Search and restore any documents and specific document versions
- Perform granular restore without using a SharePoint recovery farm
- Detailed logging of all restore operations
To view steps to restore the MS SharePoint Server from your IBackup account, click here.